Among the 397 authors and almost 500 high-level photographic projects, from 44 countries, we present the 5 winners of the contest “Educando la Mirada” 2018, Congratulations!
- 1st Premio – Al Lapkovski (Riga, Letonia) with “Disconnecting connection”
- 2nd Premio – Feyzullah Tunç (Karaman, Turquía) with “Cowboy”
- 3rd Premio – Pranab Basak (Calcuta, India) with “Untold Dreams”
- Young author prize (under 35 years) – Md Rafayat Khan (Sylhet, Bangladesh) with “Water – the Womb of nature”
- Local prize (author resident in Girona province) – 10 Auris, with “Las niñas de la guerra” (the girls of war)
The winning and finalist works have been exhibited at the Masia Bas (Avda Fenals 13, Playa de Aro) on weekends during the month of October.