Among the 398 authors and almost 500 high-level photographic projects from 56 countries, we present the 5 winners of the “Educating the Eye” 2019 Congratulations !!!!
- First prize: Abdulmonam Eassa from Syria with the work As normal as it gets
- Second prize: Simon Móricz-Sabjan from Hungary with the work The Borsos Family
- Third prize: Exlyxandro Cegarra from France, with the work Yellow vests
- Young Prize: Gonçalo Fonseca from Portugal with work The housing crisis in Lisbon
- Local Prize: Sara Cabarrocas de Girona with the work The first house, the first town of Alt Empordà
The winning and finalist works will be exhibited at Masia Bas (Avda Fenals 13, Playa de Aro) from 07/06 – 07/07/2019; for schedules see section “expo”.